Follow along and post to Twitter using #NNASCON
On October 18-19, NNAS held our Annual Conference 2016, our first annual interactive conference for IEN's, leaders and staff of NNAS' Regulatory Body Membership, government stakeholders and IEN support partners. Our theme was Emerging Canadian Healthcare Trends and its Impact on IEN Nursing Regulation.
A sincere thanks to our partners, exhibitors, presenters and everyone who attended and participated in the day.
We want your Feedback:
We are thrilled with the success of the conference and want your feedback so that next year's conference will be even better. You may share your feedback by way of clicking on the link below:
With the presentations being so compelling and insightful, we've decided to place a link to the presentations so that you can keep this information handy and share it with colleagues as you deem fit.
- Patient Perspective - A. Ross White
- Current Trends in Canadian Healthcare System - S. Lewis
- Competency Assessment Supplement: Assisting the IEN to achieve RPN competency requirements - R. Wojtiuk, L. Asheri
- Pathways to Success for IENs - A. Mann, K Siguoin, K. McKnight
- Need for Research Evidence in Today's Policy Environment - K. Thomas
- IEN Speaker - C. San Andres
- Global Nursing Trends - D. Benton
- Canadian IEN Profile, trends and patterns - B. Gupta
- CGFNS Ethical Recruitment: Positioning IEN's for Success in Canada - M. Bakshi
- Learning from Experience Research - C. Giblin
- Integration Supports for IEHPs and Employers - L. Cordero
If you have any questions or comments, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank our sponsors for helping to make our conference come to light!