The first step towards working as a nurse in Canada is to set up an online account with us and complete your application.
Start your application
First click the Apply/Login link at the top of this page to create your online NNAS Applicant Account. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before creating your online account.
To create your online account, you will need to:
- Provide your email address and create three security questions.
- Agree to the online consent form.
- Enter the security code sent to your email address.
- Create a password.
To complete your NNAS Application, you will need to:
- Complete all of the application fields on each screen.
- Enter either a Visa or MasterCard credit card number to confirm your account. Debit cards are not accepted.
Once NNAS receives and confirms your application and payment, you will receive a welcome email with your permanent NNAS ID number. You will need this number to keep track of your application status and print all forms needed for your application. NNAS will inform you about the information and documents needed from you in order to complete your NNAS Advisory Report.
To cancel your NNAS application you need to:
- Ensure that the application is incomplete and not paid for.
- Select the “Cancel Order” link next to any incomplete order shown in your applicant account dashboard screen.